Also known as collagen induction therapy, microneedling is a minimally invasive treatment in which fine needles are used to create hundreds of tiny, invisible puncture wounds in the top layer of skin (the epidermis). The process is virtually painless, but the micro-injuries created stimulate the body’s natural healing processes. Your body will turn over cells more quickly, resulting in collagen and elastin production. As a result, you can say goodbye to some of the visible signs of aging and even prevent new signs from occurring.
Full recovery from microneedling involves minimal downtime. You can wear minimal makeup the next day, with recovery time varying upon each individual.
Here are just a few things that microneedling can do for you:
- Reduce fine lines and deep wrinkles
- Repair visible scars
- Reverse sun damage and pigmentation
- Shrink pores
- Help aging skin look more youthful
Let your age show in the depth of your experience and wisdom – not the fine lines, wrinkles, and sun damage on your face. Call our office today and ask if microneedling is right for you. We can provide an estimate of the cost for you at the time of the consultation.
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) facial treatment options are now widely available. PRP is a natural way to achieve excellent results in a short amount of time without the use of chemicals or surgery, and with very little downtime.
Platelets are the cells in the blood that help tissue to heal and grow new cells. They contain amazing growth factors that, when moved to different areas of the body, can help you look and feel better.
PRP is produced by taking a small sample of your own blood and spinning it in a centrifuge to separate the blood into its component parts: red blood cells, white blood cells, plasma, and platelets. The platelets and plasma are removed from the centrifuge to create PRP. Because the PRP comes from your own body, you don’t have to worry about rejection or an allergic reaction.
Once prepared, the PRP is injected into certain areas of the skin and acts as a matrix that promotes the growth of your own collagen and the regeneration of your own tissue, thus naturally smoothing and tightening the skin.
To enhance your facial, we can combine PRP and microneedling with it, creating even better and more dramatic results.
Microneedling & PRP Packages
- Microneedling of Face
- Microneedling with Liquid Gold Facial
- Microneedling with PRP
- Microneedling with PRP Injections and Liquid Gold Facial
- Gold (3 Treatments – Save $180) – Microneedling with Liquid Gold Facial Package
- Sapphire (3 Treatments — Save $180) – 1 Microneedling w/PRP Injections and Liquid Gold Facial Package, 2 Microneedling of Face
- Platinum (3 Treatments — Save $240) – 1 Microneedling w/PRP Injections and Liquid Gold Facial Package, 2 Microneedling with Liquid Gold Facial
- Diamond (3 Treatments – Save $360) – Microneedling with PRP Injections and Liquid Gold Facial Package
Full recovery time varies from facial to facial, as does cost. Our team can give you a full estimate and rundown of what to expect at the time of your consultation.